Please read information given on the Home Learning front page .
Children from Y3 to Y6 will be able to access activities via Google Classroom on their iPad or via a PC or other mobile device. These activities will include English and maths tasks that reinforce basic skills. Other project activities may also be accessed here. These tasks will be updated by teachers when appropriate.
Our 1:1 iPad programme also allows all KS2 children to easily access:
- Accelerated Reader quizzes
- First News weekly digital newspaper
- Encyclopaedia Britannica
- myOn projects and other wider reading
- Squeebles Spellings
- Book Creator (write your own books adding pictures, text and your own voice!)
- TT Rock Stars
- Prodigy Maths
- Little Alchemy (Science)
- Presentation tools inc Keynote, Google Slides, PicCollage etc
- GarageBand (make some music!)
- Google Earth - find famous landmarks across the globe.
- Scratch, Lightbot and Tynker (Coding)
- Science Journal - record your home experiments here.
- Swift Playgrounds (Coding)
- Brushes and Sketches (Art/drawing app)
- Chesskid app
Twinkl activities are now free to download and provide high quality resources that build on what your child has already experienced in school:
Classroom Secrets now have free home learning packs for each year group.
Download your pack here:
Children can read extracts of new books here: