The school uniform at Prescot Primary School consists of the following:
- Blue sweatshirt, cardigan or hoodie with school logo.
- Grey trousers for boys/ grey shorts in the summer months.
- Grey skirts/pinafores for girls/ blue and white check dresses can be worn during the summer months.
- White polo shirt or white shirt with optional blue tie. Polo shirts can be purchased with the school logo but are not compulsory.
- Black shoes or trainers.
- The PE Kit is a blue and white sport top with blue shorts with school logo.
Our EYFS (nursery and reception) uniform consists of the following:
- Red school sweatshirt/hoodie/cardigan for nursery.
- Blue school sweatshirt/hoodie/cardigan for reception.
- Navy jogging pants.
- White polo shirt. Polo shirts can be purchased with the school logo but are not compulsory.
- Comfortable shoes/trainers with velcro.
- Optional summer uniform - navy shorts / blue checked summer dress.
All uniform relating to school can be purchased from our suppliers:
- Top Form (NW) Limited based at unit 24, Sinclair Way, Prescot Business Park, Prescot (by Spaceworld)
Telephone: 0151 426 1813
- Whittakers Schoolwear based at 38 Bridge Street, St Helens WA10 1NW
Telephone 01744 451812