Permanent Teacher Vacancy
Teacher required from 1st September 2018
The governors of Prescot Primary School wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join the staff of this innovative school. Initially to be placed in Reception you will ideally be an Early Years specialist.
If you would like to visit the school before you apply you will be very welcome. Please contact the office if you wish to visit.
Applicants should be:
· An excellent classroom practitioner with experience of teaching in the Early Years Foundation Stage
· Someone with high expectations of pupils’ achievement
· Able to ensure excellence and enjoyment for all children
· Self-motivated and able to work cooperatively as part of a team
The school will offer:
· A friendly and innovative environment
· A supportive and hardworking team
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
Hours: Full Time
Based: Prescot Primary School, Maryville Road, Prescot, Merseyside L34 2TA
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare and safety of children and young people and we operate a strict safeguarding policy, with procedures being rigorously and consistently applied.
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com
Prescot Primary School
Deadline: 12pm Friday 27th April 2018
Interview: Week beginning 30th April 2018