The school uniform at Prescot Primary School consists of the following:
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- Grey trousers for boys/ grey shorts in the summer months.
- Grey skirts/pinafores for girls/ blue and white check dresses can be worn during the summer months.
- White polo shirt or white shirt with optional blue tie. Polo shirts can be purchased with the school logo but are not compulsory.
- Black shoes. Please note no trainers, boots or pumps should be worn.
- The PE Kit is a blue and white sport top with blue shorts with school logo.
Our Nursery uniform consists of the following:
- Red sweatshirt with nursery logo.
- Navy jogging pants.
- White polo shirt. Polo shirts can be purchased with the nursery logo but are not compulsory.
- Comfortable shoes/trainers with velcro.
All uniform relating to school can be purchased from our suppliers:
– Geda based at unit 1, Hazel Business Park, Sandwash Close, Rainford, St Helens, WA11 8LY
On-line ordering available on www.gedasports.co.uk
Telephone: 01744 886905
– Top Form (NW) Limited based at unit 24, Sinclair Way, Prescot Business Park, Prescot (by Spaceworld)
Telephone: 0151 426 1813